Black Is Beautiful Vol. 2 is here!
This open-ended beer collaboration supports the National Black Brewers Association's work in developing and growing Black brewers nationwide.
We're calling on brewers across the country to come together and continue the work we all committed to with the Black Is Beautiful stout. As the movement grows, each participating brewery will commit $1 per beer sold to the work of the National Black Brewer's Association.
How It Works
Each participating brewery is asked to do the following:
- Use the Black Is Beautiful Vol 2 IPA recipe
- Use the included beer labels (updated with your brewery's logo and information)
- Get the word out with the included sales assets and social media graphics
- Pledge $1 per beer sold to the National Black Brewers Association
- Return here to make a donation
- Once a donation has been made, join the list of featured breweries on this website
Recipe and Assets
Label printing provided by Blue Label Packaging Co. To order, email [email protected] or your existing representative, and let them know that this is for Black is Beautiful Vol 2. Breweries will be asked to pay for the shipping fee.
Brought to you by
In partnership with: